Eagle Cap Extreme Entry Fees
- 100 mile, 8 dog race entry fee $150 postmarked by January 1st, 2018 - $250 after January 1st.
- 200 mile, 12 dog race entry fee $250 postmarked by January 1st, 2018 - $350 after January 1st.
- 31 mile, 6 dog 2 day race entry fee $35 postmarked by January 1st, 2018 - $50 after January 1st.
- 22 mile, 4-6 dog Junior's race entry fee - $25
Mushers can complete the application process online or via paper. Mushers must read and follow the ECX Race Rules. If you have any questions, before registering or before the race, please ask!
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPTION
Click on the link to go to the ECX Online Musher Registration form. When you complete the form and SAVE it, you will be redirected back to this page. Once you register use the link below to make the appropriate payment or send a check. Your registration is not active until payment is received. When you arrive at ECX, you will sign the paper liability waivers. You can review the waiver by downloading the paper application on the link below.
PAPER REGISTRATION OPTION
- Completed Entry Form
- Completed Musher Profile Form (2 pages)
- Entry fee (in US Dollars) Mail a check or use the link below. Your application will be considered 'official' once you have submitted your completed entry form and payment.
If mushers request a refund of their entry fee, they will receive a full refund if prior to January 1st, 2018. If mushers change from the 200 mile to the 100 mile race they will receive a $100 refund prior to January 1st, 2018. No refunds after January 1st.
Mushers may mail a check or make a payment to ECX using the link below. All major credit cards are accepted using the link below or you can use your Paypal Account.
MAIL A Check Option
Eagle Cap Extreme
ATTN: Musher Coordinator
PO Box 121
Joseph, OR 97846